- 2 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips ( to sprinkle with cinnamon sugar)
- Melted butter to brush and allow cinnamon sugar to stick
- Cinnamon sugar to sprinkle
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip to melt
Separate the dry from the wet. Cream butter with egg, add milk and banana until combined.
Stir together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Add the dry to the wet slowly and mix until it is combined and starts to pull away from the bowl. Note you may have to add up to a half cup of flour in small amounts to get the dough to where you need.
Preheat oven to 350. Place cinnamon rolls in a greased cake pan or baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. While the cinnamon rolls are still warm add a glaze or fresh melted chocolate.
Enjoy at breakfast with your coffee or for dessert with some nice ice cream.