This is a the recipe for an ultra moist blueberry banana bread that uses some yogurt for extra flavor and to make this bread amazingly moist. One bite of this bread and you will retire all the other recipes for “ordinary banana bread. The key is in the yogurt which was something I tried on a whim after having success with my recipe for pizza dough using greek yogurt.
Taste like Banana Bread with Fresh Blueberry Jam in one Bite!
Blueberry Banana Yogurt Bread
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup blueberry
- 6 oz blueberry or mixed berry
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Mix Banana, yogurt, egg, vanilla, butter, and sugar
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine.
- in greased loaf pan pour out half batter into pan and top with half the blueberries
- Add remaining batter and top with remaining blueberries
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour until a wood pick or knife come out clean.